My Fall TBR List
I am a seasonal reader for sure. As we roll into Autumn, I can’t help but crave books about school, books set in fall, creepy books, etc. It’s time to let the light summer reads go and dive into something a little darker.
What books am I thinking about reading this fall? Here are just a few… Shall we call this my FALL GRIT LIST (GRIT = Gonna Read IT), or maybe 5BIGR (5 Books Im Gonna Read) – I know, I’m a dork. These are the books that I will read this Fall, no matter what other great books come my way! This list contains some nice variety too, because everyone knows, it’s the spice of life!
- The Gifted School by Bruce Holsinger – Family Drama
- The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware – Suspense
- The Valedictorian of Being Dead by Heather Armstrong – Freaky Memoir
- The Heretic’s Daughter by Kathleen Kent – Historical Fiction/Woman’s Fiction
- The Bakeshop at Pumpkin and Spice by Donna Kauffman, Kate Angell and Allyson Charles – Short Stories
I will be posting about these soon, but why wait? Pick one up and read it now and let me know what you think.
What’s on your Fall TBR list?