Spring 2020 – My 5BIGR
I read a lot of books and often I chose my next book on a whim. However, I find certain books just need to be read in certain seasons. So each season, I identify a few books that, no matter how many other good books come my way, these are books I’m gonna read (Books I‘m Gonna Read) this season.
As it turns out, I seem to always pick 5. Wondering what is on my 5BIGR list for the Spring?
- Saint X by Aleis Schaitkin
- The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher
- Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
- Possibilities by Debra White Smith
- The Bookshop of Yesterdays by Amy Meyerson
All of these sound like perfect Spring reads and I can’t wait to crack them open. What are you reading this season?